Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Husband is the Best!

I have loved the B-52's since I was about 15 years old. In fact, one of my very first concerts ever was the B-52's. My mom drove me all the way to Park City one summer saturday night to see them. She was a super sport! Well, ever since I found out that the B's were releasing a new album (their first in 16 years) I've been crazy excited! And then one day, they announced that they would be coming to Utah on the True Colors concert tour (www.truecolorstour.com). I was as giddy as a 15 year old gay boy! Now, Chris is aware of my total enjoyment of the B's and on Friday he tells me, "Don't get your hopes up, but I'm trying to win you tickets to the B-52's from the radio station". This is true love! He had to text the radio station all weekend long to enter the contest as much as possible and, what do you know, HE WON! Chris isn't as excited as I am. I know for a fact that he just likes the B's. Maybe even just tolerates them. But for him to spend the entire weekend texting a radio station so that I could get free tickets is amazing. I can't thank him enough. I love that he knows me so well and that his love for me is so deep. I have the best husband in all the world!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That is pretty awesome! I am a little jelous, but that's ok. I have that same love for Pat, we are going to see Ben Folds next month! He is so excited, this is the first time Ben has played a real concert in Utah!

Crazy Lees said...

Well isn't the world a small place! Saw your link from Breannas blog so I am sayin hello! Looks as though you are doin great! Luv the superman shirt... my bubba would luv it! Have a lovely day! Here is to ice pop!