Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let's Talk About Cats

So I hate cats. I just want to put that out there. I hate ‘em. They’re bitchy and selfish and they always want to rub up against me and they’re everywhere and I’m mildly allergic. Oh, and the wild ones outside always walk all over my car and leave paw prints on the windshield. When I would see one running across the street, I would never swerve to miss it. I think this hatred of cats was passed on to my from my father, who got it from his mother. So when I think now, about how I have the cutest cat in the world named Skittles and how now when I see a dead cat in the road I kind of freak out and get all worried and I tell Skittles that she can NEVER EVER leave the house, I think my dad would laugh at me. Chris tells me my dad would be proud though. That I can care for something and that I can open my heart up in a way that I never thought I could. Yeah, he would be proud. And he would tease the every-living hell out of me.



Post Script, I still hate cats. I only like Skittles. She’s the only cat for me!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I agree with Chris. Dad would support you whole heartedly, but make fun of you at the same time :) Oh, how I miss him!