Sunday, March 9, 2008

Beardy McNoShaves

So Chris and I have been rockin' the facial hair as of late. I just resurrected my goatee from years past, but Chris went full out with a total beard. Everyone was saying positive things about both choices. They said we looked older, more mature. Everyone like it, everyone that is, except us. I didn't like his beard and he didn't like my goatee. I mean, I was content with him being all beardy and I wasn't totally harping on him to shave (ok, maybe only a few times). It was fun, it was different, it was a nice change. Well, the other day we encountered a HUGE issue with all this facial hair... when we made out, it was WAY too prickly! And let's face facts here, we can't have anything get in the way of us making out! Chris told me I needed to shave. I told him I would only do it if he shaved too. So at 10pm, March the 8th, the grand facial hair experiment of '08 failed. On a positive note, we made out for like 45 minutes last night! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Brooke Bowen said...

That's great that you still like to make out with each other! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. After reading Lisa's about your Dad I got thinking aobut all you guys and how great you are. My most fun memories growing up were with your family!
Thanks again for help with the wii. I'm a pro at bowling!
- Brooke Felix
bbbowen.blogspot.com