Sunday, June 22, 2008

This blog is like a woman...

Just a warning, this post is naughty. It contains things that are dirty, rude, demeaning and horrible... and I love it!

Ok, so last week a group of us went to see The Happening at the theater. Before the movie there was a commercial for a reality show called Ice Road Truckers about guys that drive big turcks over frozen rivers. I don't really quite get it but one guy in the commercial said "these ice roads are like a woman". I don't remember how exactly they were like a woman but the idea intrigued me... how are other things in this world like a woman? Well, that set off one of the most fun games I have every played! The following are just some of the things women are like:

  • Mosquitos are like a woman... They're worthless and they won't stop bugging me!

  • Covering breaks at work is like a woman... I like doing it but it takes forEVER!

Ok, so you get it? From here on out things get filthier so be forwarned. I also have to give a shout out to Ali, Meagan, Chris and Heather for their fantastic contributions to the world of "Like a Woman"!

  • Ice cream is like a woman... It's smooth and creamy but it hurts my mouth when I eat it too fast.
  • The D.I. is like a woman... It's cheap, dirty and it smells weird but I can't stop going in!
  • Auditions are like a woman... Sometimes exciting, sometimes frustrating but I can work them like a well oiled machine!

  • Disneyland is like a woman... I wanna be inside it 365 days a year!

  • Receiving shipment is like a woman... I get dirty putting my hands in the box and it comes every day of the week!

  • Traffic is like a woman... It gives me a headache and I hate getting stuck in it!

  • Going to the cabin is like a woman... The idea of getting in there seems fun but once you do you realize it's just dirty and boring.

  • Glasses are like a woman... They sit on my face every day!

  • Taco Bell is like a woman... There's always a long line to get in and once you're through you get the runs.

  • A BMW is like a woman... I wanna give it a good test drive but not make any kind of commitment.
Oh, and to answer why this posting this blog is like a woman... Once I get it done it feels great but my fingers are a bit sore! OHHHH!

No comments: