Thursday, December 6, 2007

I swear this won't become 'JD's Kitty Blog'...

But Skittles is so damn cute, I can't help but talk about her!

So, Skittles loves to come running into the bathroom, jump onto the toilet seat and then leap onto the bathroom counter to watch the water in the sink. She can't get enough of it. She loves to just sit and stare at the flow of water when we brush our teeth or do our hair. So, please don't get all grossed out here, but Chris and I are at the point in our relationship where we pee with the door open. And if he's in there going and I need to go, I'll yell "don't flush!" so we can conserve water. So let's just combine all this info together now... He's in there doing his number one, I yell "don't flush", Skittles comes running into the bathroom and, well, wouldn't you know it, she jumps right into the toilet. The toilet filled with pee pee. Ewwww. Well, this caused us to give Skittles her very first bath and that's why I'm talking about it because look at this cute picture of her all wet!!!


No comments: