Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Love My Husband

It's been getting crazy cold up in Park City lately, so Chris has been looking for a more heavy duty coat to be wearing. He found this old down coat of mine in the closet the other day and he's been wearing it alot. It's a bit small, the sleeves need to be a few inches longer, and it's super puffy and he looks a bit odd in it but I say, if it keeps him warm, wear it. So the other day he had it on and was going through the pockets and found this old keychain that I had from way-back-when. I used to carry around a keychain of his senior year yearbook picture. It's crazy adorable and he looks so so so young. I've loved him for so long, all the way from the days of baby-faced school pictures. I can't imagine my life without him.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

It's amazing what you find in pockets of old clothing. Too bad it wasn't 20 bucks!!

lramey said...

oh! that's so sweet!!! that's my favorite I heart Chris story ever!